.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Become happy why not?

An attempt to live happy, really happy not just OK

Thursday, November 20

back to blogging

so after almost a year, exactly a long 11 months, of not blogging, I decided to go back.
I don't think that I have any regular readers, upon checking my status reports it always shows people coming to my blog to look up one thing or another.
Anyhow, since I started blogging in July of 2005, I have always wrote just in case someone passing by might read it. Plus, it is such a relief to write about what is on your mind, it easies your mind and heart.
I am going to go ahead and publish some posts I was writing earlier and never got around to finishing them and publishing them, these I will publish as soon as possible ASAP :)))
ASAP is a funny story in the lab I work in, where my boss starts and finishes every email or talk on the phone says ASAP, which reminded me when I was on a road trip a few months ago between Memphis and Cincinnati I saw in Jackson, TN a place with aprons saying ASAP: as Southern as possible and a mug that you can give to your boss saying I will get it done ASAP (as slow as possible).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alexa Certified Traffic Ranking for www.blogger.com Free Web Counter
hit Counter