.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Become happy why not?

An attempt to live happy, really happy not just OK

Thursday, December 28

Are you blogging cause you don't have a life?

Yeah, that's what came to me when I was re-reading Tawfeik el Hakeem's "yawmyat na-eb fee elaryaf" or (diary's of a district attorney in country side).


He says he wrote these diaries out of boredom when he wasn't working on a case. Amazingly, from his diaries I got the impression that he worked hard, nights and days, which proves that working hard still leaves you bored if you don't have something on the side.

That's is so true, I found that I have to have something unrelated to work what so ever just to have fun outside of my work.

the funny thing is that now I am much busier than ever, yet I am being engaged in more and more activities, that make me more motivated to work harder.



yet there still are some times where one finds himself bored that's why I am writing these lines!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alexa Certified Traffic Ranking for www.blogger.com Free Web Counter
hit Counter