.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Become happy why not?

An attempt to live happy, really happy not just OK

Tuesday, June 26

My dreams came true

My parents are now with me for a visit,

They would not believe how happy I am that they are here,

The other day, I was in one room and my parents were in another room, and I had a smile on my face, you know why?
because I could hear them talking in the other room, I don't know about what, but just hearing their voices gave me peace.
I love you my family, I don't think I knew that I loved you that much.

To all of you who are living with their families, and don't really appreciate it,
stop for a second and imagine living alone thousands of miles away,
with a busy schedule that doesn't allow you to talk to them on a good time because of time differences, and you can't see them except for one month a year.

When I was a young girl I used to hear the widowers say that they miss their husbands' voices or what they called "7ess",
I didn't understand them then,
............................................................ now I understand.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alexa Certified Traffic Ranking for www.blogger.com Free Web Counter
hit Counter