.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Become happy why not?

An attempt to live happy, really happy not just OK

Tuesday, September 12

Hello my new friend

My boss is observing that I am being more calm and realistic instead of being all the time nervous and tense and all the time stressed out, as I have been running crazy for the last few months.
She doesn't know that I have a new friend in my life.
Her presence in my life made alot of difference.
First of all we have totally different ideas, background, and personalities.

What we have in common?
Nothing!

But for some reason she keeps on helping me relax and unwind, and I keep on helping her in setteling down (she just came to USA) and keep her company. It's sort of win-win situation but the most beautiful part about it, is that we (at least I don't and I believe she doesn't either) think about it as win-win, we think about it as a simple pure friendship.
I am writing this although I know she thinks that blogging is a waste of time, better eat, drink, or do something, pray or listen to Koran.
She just walked in on me right now and said, work instead of this!!!

Funny, so different worlds, but perfect harmony.

Thank you God for my new Friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alexa Certified Traffic Ranking for www.blogger.com Free Web Counter
hit Counter