.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Become happy why not?

An attempt to live happy, really happy not just OK

Friday, May 19

Love so right

The Bee Gees sang this song long ago,
the words are so touching, and it kept coming to me tonight...

"And the perfect story ended at the start
I thought you came forever and you came to break my heart
Now I'm hanging on, on the chance that you'll come back to me
How a love so right can turn out to be so wrong, oh my darling

I could take it in my stride
Start living for the moment

Maybe half the things we sought were never there

Simply open up our eyes and break it down to size

It isn't really fair"


________________________________________
artist: Bee Gees
title:
Love So Right
albums: Children Of The World, Here At Last, Their Greatest Hits: The Record
lyrics from lyrics.info

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alexa Certified Traffic Ranking for www.blogger.com Free Web Counter
hit Counter