.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Become happy why not?

An attempt to live happy, really happy not just OK

Thursday, May 11

Mouse chase...

Today, I had a hysterical mouse chase...

It was too much fun with everyone screaming, and running corner to corner, getting a long ruler to make noise to scare the poor little thing out, he was so scared , and he was afraid not knowing what to do!

Finally we got him trapped in a corner, he can't run now, a colleague got a box to get him if he comes out from one side, me on the other side waiting for him. He is hiding behind a huge, heavy cylinder, another colleague tries to move the heavy cylinder the third one is on the floor looking where the mouse is, and screaming don't let the cylinder down he is right underneath it.
she grabs a ruler and makes noise to scare him, he looks out but is afraid and goes back, suddenly he is right in my hands, I try to grab his tail, the little devil bites me I scream but I keep on holding him and trying to get his tail, then he bites again real hard, then I scream "come here you son of a bitch", all the lab is like huh, she never curses, well I did!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alexa Certified Traffic Ranking for www.blogger.com Free Web Counter
hit Counter