.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Become happy why not?

An attempt to live happy, really happy not just OK

Monday, November 14

Dreams..........

Nothing solid is known about dreams, lots of studies, lots of efforts to understand what are dreams, how they affect us, and even where are we while dreaming? Are we soul and body in bed or our souls are in that fairly land of dreams, what do we do, are we floating souls like one of my friends likes to call herself while dreaming, is it the unconscious mind releasing free, is it the mind getting rid of the events of the day to have space for new material, all these were proposed and of course Freud and dreams which he called the "royal road to the unconscious", provided the best access to our unconscious life and the best illustration of its "logic", which was different than the logic of conscious thought.
For me I regard dreams as merely dreams, something I enjoy, sometimes when I crave for some sort of food I get it in my dreams, if I saw a couple of movies and I liked them a totally "Nourtan's" version is on my "dream screen", my brother loved my dreams he always said they are good scripts for movies.

Yesterday was a long tiring day for me, I wanted to go to sleep but I was lying in bed but not sleepy yet, too tired to sleep. I went into short sleep where my mom was there, I was lying on the same bed I am in, I know she is so far away, but she came to my bed, slept next to me, gave me a hug, I felt her warmth and tenderness, and rocked me gently to sleep. I woke up shortly after this dream, realized I was dreaming, but I was ready to go to sleep. Thanks mum.....The dream was beautiful.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alexa Certified Traffic Ranking for www.blogger.com Free Web Counter
hit Counter