.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Become happy why not?

An attempt to live happy, really happy not just OK

Sunday, September 18

How Powerful is eBlogger?

How can you measure how powerful or let's say influencing a site is? This occurred to me this morning while I was waiting for Wikipedia's page to return after being down, the site gave me a choice of redirecting me to another page "to spend the time" till the page comes back. The page was for traffic ranking and it compared wikipedia.com to slashdot.com, showing how wikipedia was way more used (visited) than slashdot.com.

Wikipepedia is always in Blue and the site to be compared with is in red, if image too smal, click for a larger view.

Wikipedia vs Slahdot


I wanted to try to see Wikipedia versus Google, Oops, Google surely won,



then I tried against Yahoo, still yahoo won,


then I tried against Merriam-Webster Online dictionary, Ahha, Wikipedia won.


Then it occured to me, what about eBlogger, whom do you think won this time?
here is the result:

Wikipedia vs eBlogger




So, how can one have an approximate measure of the site being infleuntial, and read this funny article i also found and sorry for the language!

2 Comments:

At 2:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogging Backlash? What Blogging Backlash? Oh, That Blogging Backlash
Web 2.0 Conference 2005 October 5-7, 2005, San Francisco, CA A recent article--well, it was recent at the time--argues that backlash is coming for the bloggers.
Hey, you have a distinctive blog. I'll be sure to revisit.

I have a affiliates site. It covers affiliates related stuff!

 
At 4:44:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's a nice article, you know I was surprised to find yahoo.com getting more traffic than google.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alexa Certified Traffic Ranking for www.blogger.com Free Web Counter
hit Counter