.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Become happy why not?

An attempt to live happy, really happy not just OK

Saturday, July 23

Why

Today I was going to write about going back to Memphis TN, USA after a vacation in Egypt.It was going to be about my feelings for going between two places that I love I even chose the title: Torn between two lovers, an old song that I've always liked.

Suddenly there it was, bombing in Sharm el Sheikh. A place that is so close to my heart: my last vacation in Egypt with my family. We wanted to spend time together before I go to study in USA. I remember Naema Bay, the most beautiful place I have ever seen. Less than a year ago, my brother and his wife spent their honey moon in the very same place that the bombing occurred "Gazalah Hotel" . My sister-in-law started crying when she saw the news. She remembered each and every place there. My brother joined her and began shouting, "Wageh, Wageh, his office, his desk,...." Wageh is the hotel manager, a friend of my brother.

72 or more dead, and the place is ruined.

WHY, just Why??

1 Comments:

At 3:44:00 AM, Blogger Nora said...

That's true comandos-86, these attacks are so brutal,and leave many negative effects.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alexa Certified Traffic Ranking for www.blogger.com Free Web Counter
hit Counter