.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Become happy why not?

An attempt to live happy, really happy not just OK

Thursday, October 20

عقدة الخواجة

Today I received a books catalog from ASM press (American Society for Microbiology), while going through it, I found a book that deals with my previous masters project in Egypt, a project that i never finished as I only started it before coming to the States to study for my PhD.
I found myself smiling, how attractive it sounds now, when I heard it the first time in Cairo it sounded so dull and boring,I think it must be عقدة الخواجة

3 Comments:

At 9:25:00 AM, Blogger R said...

There is no "unattractive project."
It's all about the approach and the tools.

 
At 1:10:00 AM, Blogger Nora said...

I agree with you, i also heard from different people here in USA about their projects/work and they were doing about the same thing but their approachs were different, which made some of them sound really boring for me!
Add to this, is the enthusiasm of the speaker to his/her project. Those who have zeal and passion transmit it to the audiance, they grap attention even if their projects are not the most exciting thing in the world as they make it sound.

 
At 11:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you that the approach and the tool are principal factors. Also I can imagine that your level of knowledge has increased substancially since that time when you started your master project in Egypt. Naturally a project is more attractive to the knowledgeable person who understands it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alexa Certified Traffic Ranking for www.blogger.com Free Web Counter
hit Counter