.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Become happy why not?

An attempt to live happy, really happy not just OK

Wednesday, July 13

Taking the quiz

I read about these quizzes everywhere around the bloggers and I was curious to find out what is my World view?. The questions were difficult to answer mainly because of language barriers for me, I had to refer to wikipedia (Online Encyclopedia) for almost every question to get a true answer, though I answered there is no truth. Anyway I enjoyed taking this quiz, it was enlightening. It was strange that I was both Cultural Creative and modernist! (strange because they seem to be contradicting)


Cultural Creative. Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative

94%

Modernist

94%

Postmodernist

88%

Idealist

69%

Materialist

38%

Existentialist

38%

Romanticist

31%

Fundamentalist

6%

What is Your World View? (updated)
created with QuizFarm.com

1 Comments:

At 8:15:00 AM, Blogger R said...

Welcome to the blog world...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alexa Certified Traffic Ranking for www.blogger.com Free Web Counter
hit Counter